Hi hi! I am thrilled to have been asked to be a part of the Wed Loft “Vendors We Heart.” Yay! It’s fun to be heart-ed. Please stop by and check it out if you have time (and if you heart me, too). –> We Loft Vendors We Heart – Lindsay Letters.
Also, I did want to give a quick update about the Lindsay Letters custom address stamps. It has been my absolute pleasure to have been creating custom address stamps for several years now. I love that you love them and I am so grateful for their success. However, I have decided that as of today, the custom address stamps will no longer be available for purchase. This was a tough decision but my heart’s desire is to continue to add fun new products to my shop, and I only have so much “creating” time available to me. I’m sure you understand! Thank you so much for your love and support of these little stamps. Regarding all stamps that have already been ordered, no worries! I am excited to finish up those orders and get them on their way to you. If you haven’t yet, you will receive a proof soon. If you missed the chance to order one but still find yourself longing for your stampable address, please visit sweet (super talented!!!) Molly’s shop –> Molly Jacques Illustration & Design. You’ll love her stuff, I promise. (The stamps are right here). Okay, on to funner things!!!
• I have a new “NEW!” section in the shop so you can see at a glance the recently added pieces (xo, Ran!)
• Among the new things is a classy new color combo in the Whatever is Lovely Art Print, black & gold.
• This downloadable print is becoming wildly popular. So thrilled you all like it! –> Unity Print
• Starting to work on BABY!!! Cannot wait to show you! Everything will be up for your viewing pleasure on April 1.
• Do you follow me on Pinterest? You should. And I should follow you. And we can look at pretty things together.
• I’m making this for dinner tonight –> Kale & White Bean Soup
Hope you have a lovely Thursday! As always, thanks so much for your continued support & encouragement! xo, L